Words do so much more than deliver a message; they can make – and break – relationships. Your customers want to know about you but even more importantly, they want to know what you can do for them. Choose the right words and not only will your personality shine through but your customers will also respond positively.
A good copywriter will give you:
- Writing to inform and inspire.
- Jargon-free copy that people want to read.
- Words that are search engine friendly (but not obviously so).
- A style that is still ‘you’.
And they will very often unearth a story or angle you didn’t know existed.
I’ve worked with words, in various capacities, for nearly 18 years now. In 2007, I went freelance which means that:
- You only pay for the time I work, and when you need me.
- You retain complete control over your expenditure.
- We can work as flexibly as you like.
I really love what I do and my clients always come back, so everybody’s happy!